Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Statement
At Trenchless Group we are committed to developing our business responsibly, which means minimizing our impact on Society and the Environment and improving staff and consumer relations.
We continually work with all our stakeholders to understand their needs and support their policies and to promote good practice and Corporate and Social Responsibility through these relationships.
Corporate and Social Responsibility is the responsibility of all members of the team it is not just the right thing to do – it enhances one of our business’s most valuable assets – our reputation and we aim to develop key areas and improve relations with ALL stakeholders by promoting the following goals.: –
Climate Change & Energy
- Reducing co2 emissions
- Reducing water consumption
- Reducing waste to landfill
- Reducing packaging consumption
- Reducing business travel
- Increasing energy efficiency on site and in offices
- Improving consumer satisfaction
- Setting key performance indicators
- Involvement in the local community
- Supporting local initiatives and community projects
- Staff involvement
- Community engagement
- Providing employment for local people where possible
- Employee Relations
- Equality & Diversity
- Training & Development
- Staff Retention
- Management Development
- Health & Well Being
- Competitive Benefits
- Reducing AFR and Improving Health & Safety Performance
- Enhancing biodiversity, protecting and preserving habitats and archaeological sites
- Promoting awareness
- Project Environment Plans
- Promoting use of Recycled Content in Construction
- Preferred Suppliers / Engaging Partnerships
- Monitoring supplier performance in terms of quality, production, SHE, energy efficiency etc.
During the coming year, we will continue with the ongoing review of our Corporate and Social Responsibility activity, taking into account stakeholder feedback to ensure we reflect the values, activities and achievements of our evolving business and the expectations of our stakeholders.
Being a responsible business is at the very heart of our strategy and is not just an afterthought.