Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces provides the knowledge and skills to safety work in confined spaces with shallow entries, adequate ventilation and no likely risk of flooding. Medium risk confined spaces present a realistic possibility of encountering a specified risk during the work activity.
– Conduct risk assessments of confined space hazards
– Prepare to enter and work safely in medium risk confined spaces
– Understand types of gaseous atmospheres
– Use gas monitoring equipment
– Follow self-rescue procedures
– Safely use harness tripod, man-riding winch, fall arrest, safety line and escape breathing apparatus in accordance with instructions