8th September 2022
The Health and Safety Awareness (HSA) Site Safety Plus Course
The Health and Safety Awareness (HSA) Site Safety Plus course is for you if you’re considering, or already, working within the construction and civil engineering industry. This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
– the need to prevent accidents
– how your role fits into the control and management of the site
– risk assessments and method statements
– performing safely and asking for advice
– how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
Call us on 01226 785 722 or email [email protected]
for more information on the Health and Safety Awareness (HAS) course.